GIGLIO DI SANT’ ANTONIO 2016 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- The building of the Giglio will begin on Friday July 29th at Noon between East 114th Street & East 115th Street on Pleasant Avenue.
- The Giglio will be dressed on Saturday August 6th at 8:00 am at the same location on Pleasant Avenue.
- Our annual B.B.Q. will start on Saturday August 6th at 1:00 pm at the same location on Pleasant Avenue. All MEMBERS are welcome!
- We will be distributing Hats & Shirts to members in good standing. New members can join the Giglio Society at this event.
- This year’s Feast will run from Thursday August 11th thru Sunday August 14th
- The Procession for Saint Anthony will be Saturday August 13th at 12:00 Noon
- The children’s Giglio will be danced on Saturday Evening August 13th at 6:00 pm
- The Giglio will be danced Sunday August 14th after the Paranza Mass at 1:00 pm
“THE GIGLIO WILL BE DANCED RAIN OR SHINE.”
As you can imagine, a lot of planning, preparation and financing are involved in putting together these great events and we thank everyone for your continued support as the results from years past have been phenomenal.