The time we have all been waiting for is here! The East Harlem Giglio feast has started. The feast is located on Pleasant Avenue between 114 street and 116 street. Come down each night for great food, music, drinks and fun!! And don’t forget to come see the dancing of the Giglio at 1:00pm on Sunday Aug 9th! Below please find the schedule of events for this week. Hope to see everyone there!
GIGLIO DI SANT’ ANTONIO 2015 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- The building of the Giglio will begin on Saturday July 25th at 8:00 am between East 114th Street & East 115th Street on Pleasant Avenue.
- The Giglio will be dressed on Saturday August 1st at 8:00 am at the same location on Pleasant Avenue.
- Our annual B.B.Q. will start on Saturday August 1st at 1:00 pm at the same location on Pleasant Avenue. All MEMBERS are welcome!
- We will be distributing Hats & Shirts to members in good standing. New members can join the Giglio Society at this event.
- This year’s Feast will run from Thursday August 6th thru Sunday August 9th
- The Procession for Saint Anthony will be Saturday August 8th at 12:00 Noon
- The children’s Giglio will be danced on Saturday Evening August 8th at 6:00 pm
- The Giglio will be danced Sunday August 9th after the Paranza Mass at 1:30 pm